If you’re looking to save time and money during SEO tasks, bookmarklets can be an excellent tool. In this post, we’ll show you an amazing method of scraping the Google results of a certain keyword or within a certain niche to give you the best niche affiliate keywords for an Amazon or any kind of affiliate website.
Creating a Bookmarklet with Chachi PT
- Go to Chachi PT and ask it to create a bookmarklet which scrapes the titles of a Google search result page and then copies the results to clipboard.
- Right-click on the bookmark manager and select “Add a new bookmark.”
- Name the bookmark “Scrape Google Results Amazon” and set the URL
- Click “Save” and then open the bookmark to get onto Google.
Using Search Operators to Find Affiliate Keywords
- Click on “Quick settings” and then “All settings.”
- Move the slider from 10 to 100 and press “Save.”
- Use search operators to find all the Amazon search result pages in a niche.
- Copy the code from Chachi PT’s chat window and paste it into the “Edit” section.
- Replace the URL with the Google search result page you want to scrape.
- Click on the Chevrons and press “Scrape Results.”
- Click “OK” and then copy the results to your clipboard.
- Extract the keywords from the list, remove any lines that are not relevant to your niche, and verify the remaining keywords.
Using Google Ads Keyword Planner
- Go to Google Ads Keyword Planner and search for the keyword you want to verify.
- Use the “People also ask” section to write an article or blog post.
- Use the “Best [Keyword] for [Niche]” format to create content that will rank well in search results.
By following these steps, you’ll be able to find the best affiliate keywords for your niche and create content that will rank well in search results….also want to target the best emergency blanket for hiking or camping, which can be another blog post.
Overall, using bookmarklets and search operators can save you a lot of time and effort when it comes to SEO keyword research. With this method, you can easily scrape the Google results of a certain niche or keyword and get the best affiliate keywords for your website.
To summarize the steps:
Create a bookmarklet that scrapes the titles of a Google search result page and copies the results to clipboard.
Use search operators to find Amazon search result pages in a niche.
Scrape the titles and verify the keywords worth writing about.
Use Google Ads Keyword Planner to search for relevant and high-performing keywords.
Write blog posts based on the keywords you found.
Remember to remove any lines that are not relevant to your niche and always use the relevant keyword in your blog posts. By doing this, you can attract more traffic and increase your chances of making sales.
I hope this blog post was helpful to you. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below. And don’t forget to credit Julian Goldie for the idea of using bookmarklets for SEO tasks!